Intent to de-support: traditional add-ons

Juergen Fenn jfenn at gmx.net
Sun Oct 6 20:10:46 UTC 2019

Am 06.10.19 um 22:00 Uhr schrieb Axel Grude:
> I don't think there is too much benefit of sorting folders, but account
> order would really be an important feature

Axel, you are absolutely right, the two cannot be separated from one
another and they are indeed both covered by Manually sort folders.

I have five e-mail accounts and 13 local folders in my sidebar in TB. I
cannot imagine to have them displayed in alphabetical order only. So the
feature is indispensable to me, and it seems we are not the only ones.

Also, drag and drop for both accounts and folders indeed would be what
most users expect nowadays.

Regards,
Jürgen.