Dropping legacy support: Moving forward

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 16:58:42 UTC 2019

Following up to this, I would also like the core developers' opinion on Jörg's
suggestion: would it be feasible to do "show and tell" of Add-ons to the core team to
discuss ways to handle this (or similar features / workarounds) before they start to
come up with APIs that no mail Add-on developer needs?

thanks for your consideration,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,