Intent to de-support: traditional add-ons

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Sun Oct 6 02:26:56 UTC 2019

Did you test any of these issues?

On 10/5/2019 8:34 PM, Juergen Fenn wrote:
> Am 06.10.19 um 00:12 Uhr schrieb Wayne Mery:
>> I'm not a user of the add-on myself, but the version from about a week
>> ago
>> https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/manually-sort-folders/
>> seems to work
>
> Not exactly, there still are bug reports coming in, cf.
>
> https://github.com/protz/Manually-Sort-Folders/issues/92#issuecomment-538033138
True. But not the primary purpose of the add-on?
> https://github.com/protz/Manually-Sort-Folders/issues/99

cosmetic - the add-ons settings does exist under tools

> https://github.com/protz/Manually-Sort-Folders/issues/93

Perhaps I misunderstand the issue, but I cannot reproduce this on 64bit
Windows 68.1.1.

There appear to be multiple contributors to this addon and the primary
author is quite capable.  I have little doubt most of the important
issues will be addressed.