Intent to de-support: traditional add-ons

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 3 11:33:35 UTC 2019

On 03/10/2019 10:28, Jacques Angevelle wrote:
> To be short I am sorry that, for examples, SlideShow, NotTo  and
> ExpiryTimeStamp are not updated. I don't remove them from TB hoping they
> will be revived as they help daily use of TB.

It might not be quite what you want, but Thunderbird Conversations
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/thunderbird/addon/gmail-conversation-view/?src=search>
has a gallery view for image attachments as well as many other things.

There may be others around (disclaimer: I help keep Conversations going).

Mark.