New Thunderbird Website

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Wed Nov 27 09:24:15 UTC 2019

"Get help" was just example, and actually bad one since I was talking
about "Get involved" link and other like it with hardcoded en-US.
Point was, there shouldn't be hardcoded language pages, every page
should be like link to SUMO, link to language independent page which
then redirects to language page if it supported.

Or at least if you land on non-EN language page, hardcode all links to
that locale pages, not en-US.

Just wanted to point that out, while TB.net is still in test faze.

Mihovil