New Thunderbird Website

Andrei Hajdukewycz sancus at thunderbird.net
Wed Nov 27 09:46:48 UTC 2019

No, that's not correct.

If the website links to /en-US/, that means that page is English-only
and not for translation. So there is no benefit to having a language
independent link there, it just creates unnecessary redirects.
Otherwise, the website would link to /hr/, like it does for the Features
page, About page, and other pages that are intended to be translated.

Everything is working correctly.