New Thunderbird Website

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 08:34:23 UTC 2019

I do not believe we have anyone doing support for Croation,  so get
support will default to the EN_US site.  There might be some SUMO
localizers doing  support articles.  But there is no one doing actual
one on one support in the language.

The Hu team on SUMO is shown here
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/locales/hu/

Matt