New Thunderbird Website

Andrei Hajdukewycz sancus at thunderbird.net
Wed Nov 27 06:41:30 UTC 2019

Some pages are not localized, yes, and those are hardcoded to en-US,
like the Get Involved page and release notes.

"Get Help" links to SUMO via
https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

We leave redirecting you to the right language up to SUMO, as with all
links to external websites. If you get en-US from that link, maybe they
don't support hr, or maybe something is broken with their language
redirect, couldn't tell you, since the Thunderbird team doesn't maintain
SUMO.