New Thunderbird Website

Paul Morris paul at thunderbird.net
Fri Nov 22 19:50:31 UTC 2019

On 11/22/19 2:45 PM, Paul Morris wrote:

> Under "Secure & Private" the "such as built-in Do Not Track and remote
> content blocking" seems odd to me as those seem like browser features
> rather than email.  (Unless I'm missing something.)  So maybe just say
> "Multiple features work together to ensure your safety and privacy, so
> you can have peace of mind."?

Oh, right... 'remote content blocking' is blocking remote content in
incoming emails.  Hm, maybe just reverse the order to "remote content
blocking and Do Not Track"?  I think I just associate Do Not Track with
browsing the web and that threw me off.  Does it apply for email too?

-Paul

--
Paul Morris
Thunderbird.net