Restructuring DTN

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Wed Nov 20 10:36:18 UTC 2019

In the last couple hours while reviewing DTN, I independently came to a
similar conclusion ... that the sidebar as currently constructed is
largely irrelevant to the addon developer, and relevant items not easily
found (you must scroll to the bottom).  Perhaps there should even be
more sidebar items for addon developers than the three listed? For
example where are the addon forums listed?

Not sure how to solve that problem. Can the sidebar automatically be
positioned to the addons section if one is reading an addon section or
just clicked on one like
https://developer.thunderbird.net/add-ons/about-add-ons ?