New Thunderbird Website

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Tue Nov 19 10:09:54 UTC 2019

Hello,

Design looks great!

https://www-new.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/
Concerning localization part, it leads to
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/Thunderbird/Thunderbird_Localization
which does nothing for Thunderbird localization. It's hard to find any
contacts there or how you should contribute.
For a long time now, Thunderbird is localized in Pontoon and dashboard
isn't used at all.
Also, localizers don't need to know anything about comm-central  /
aurora etc. any more.

New link should be to https://pontoon.mozilla.org/ or it could stay
same, but someone would need to update that page, simplify it, remove
old tools and requirements and add current.

Best regards,
Mihovil