[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-10-24

Óvári ovari123 at zoho.com
Tue Nov 12 02:36:15 UTC 2019

Please allocate developers to create an Address Book (AB) API.

The API should enable the following types of AB add-ons to work with Thunderbird 78+:

CardBook
https://addons.thunderbird.net/addon/cardbook/

Exchange Calendar, Tasks, Contacts provider for Mozilla Thunderbird
https://github.com/ExchangeCalendar/exchangecalendar

Display Contact Photo
https://addons.thunderbird.net/addon/display-contact-photo/

Zoiper Thunderbird Plugin