[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-10-24

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Tue Nov 12 01:33:55 UTC 2019

Hey Geoff,

I'm not sure how clear it comes across in the meeting notes, but the
idea was that we should add someone. The follow on question is what
areas do we have them focus on that most quickly improves the lives of
add-on developers?

Ryan Sipes
Community and Business Development Manager
Thunderbird <https://thunderbird.net>