Sieve add-on

Christopher Leidigh cleidigh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:09:11 UTC 2019

Óvári

I did not rigorously investigate, however, if I am interpreting you
correctly you are requested to get this

extension update (from the repository) officially  uploaded on to ATN.

The fundamental problem is that we (Thunderbird team or anyone else)
cannot do that appropriately.

It has to be the extension author Thomas. I think from looking at the
repository and the issue

contributors other than the author have helped to theoretically create a
compatible Release.

I understand this is not a fork, it's in the official repository of
Thomas.  Putting aside

the question of the exact origins of this version, it would have to be
submitted by Thomas to the normal review site.

If there are specific technical issues that I could help with ( within
my awareness) I will be happy to do so.

What I cannot do , nor anyone else, is to update something from another
author.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Cheers

Christopher