[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-10-24

Patrick Cloke patrick at cloke.us
Mon Nov 11 14:40:09 UTC 2019

Based on some of the feedback we've received we're trying to get a bit
more specific in the Council minutes (without them being a transcript,
which likely wouldn't be helpful to read without being there).

Based on this there was a bit of a delay on the Council minutes from a
few weeks ago. Please see below and let me know if you have any questions.

--Patrick

----

Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-10-24
Call Summary