Updating stationery text

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:51:58 UTC 2019

Good point! This should definitely be mentioned too, having html source
editing is important for power users. Postbox supports it for a long time.
I will mention it if i make a video on the topic.

It would be great if there was an announcement or discussion  panel in our
add-on page template that can be used for this info (but only in the case
were the addon author has obviously abandoned the Extension- i would have
asked Lukasz myself but he hadn't replied to any mails for many many
months. He even didn't engage when i finally reviewed stationery to be
compatible with Tb 60 after it was stuck in the admin only queue for about
10 weeks).

I am really not sure what happened sometimes developers just walk away
without looking back.

Axel