Thunderbird 60 --> 68 ... and google oauth ... and add-ons

Rob Lemley rob at thunderbird.net
Sun Nov 3 00:00:11 UTC 2019

Hi Ben,
Just to confirm, these test builds you're working with are configured to
update using the "release" channel? If it is, could you open a dev
console and send me the URLs (and XML response even) from the updater?
There should be 2, the first to aus.thunderbird.net will send back a 302
redir, the second to aus5.mozilla.org will be the actual update data.
Thanks,
-Rob