Extensions - 2 Week Activity

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:40:41 UTC 2019

It would be very helpful to know how the daily users of Thunderbird are calculated. Is
this something Thunderbird actually counts once a day. Does Tb phone home whenever it
starts and if this is a new user is it added to the list? If someone doesn't start TB for
days, just leaves it running and never closes it, do they get counted?

Blessings
Graeme