UI mock-up - Account Setup Rev.2

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Mon May 13 16:48:04 UTC 2019

I appreciate everybody's ardent work on the UI, but - don't you think
the UI discussions belong on some bugzilla page rather than on this
list? There are lots and lots of posts and comments which are rather
specific/minor. If it were me I'd make an initial post here calling for
comments/suggestions someplace else, with a link to that someplace else.

In general, once something is well-defined enough technically, and has
limited "macro repercussion", we should perhaps consider whether to
continue discussing it on this list or continue the discussion elsewhere.

Again, much respect for the UI design work!
Eyal