UI mock-up - Account Setup Rev.3

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sat May 11 21:14:04 UTC 2019

On Fri May 10 2019 22:48:52 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Alessandro
Castellani <alessandro at thunderbird.net> wrote:
> So, I'm convinced a shortcut to advanced configuration is needed for
> fringe cases, advanced users, or when our auto config and the manual
> config screen are not enough, that's for sure.

I still like the idea of being able to toggle between a Basic and
Advanced mode for the Account Creation Wizard.

But, I can also see that that might be a lot of work for an unknown
gain... so, after reading everything again, as long as there is an
easy/simple foolproof way to create an account without having to have
the settings validated, I'd be ok with it.