Priority flags for TB bugs

Alessandro Castellani alessandro at thunderbird.net
Wed May 8 20:31:31 UTC 2019

Hello folks,

The Firefox peeps have been using the Priority flags for less than a
year and they seem to be loving it. This flags are available only to
triage leads.

https://mozilla.github.io/bug-handling/triage-bugzilla

Since we don't have the same resources as Firefox, adding this
prioritization to our staff seems a bit of a burden, nevertheless I
think having a priority flag may drastically improve the life of each
developer, especially when dealing with many bugs and patches at once.

I'd like to propose the ability to allow developers to set a priority
flag to their own bugs.

Would that be technically possible? What do you guys think about using
the priority flag?

Cheers,

--
*Alessandro Castellani*