Website UI

harry harry_cube at muenchen-mail.de
Wed May 8 15:33:40 UTC 2019

I would have a comment as to the content of the page.
1) As to the second text block “secure and private”:
Yes, I would think that “remote content blocking” is a valuable option.
But I wonder whether “do not track” isn’t rather something that applies
for a browser in the first place. (yes, I know, TB does have browser
functionality; I still can’t think of any occasion where “do not track”
could be of any use for me in Thunderbird);

2) Why should the section about bugs in Thunderbird (“all bugs have been
fixed” – “April fools”) be so prominent on this page? While probably
everybody who knows anything about software is well aware that there is
no such thing as a bug-free software, you will scare away people outside
of that category who will be scared away from such a seemingly buggy
product. IMHO this should definitely be “hidden” in the community section;

Harry