Website UI

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:58:47 UTC 2019

To my way of thinking the "Get involved block" is for programmers and people with those
skills. Getting on the email list or connecting with the forum could be up at the top of
the page, and interesting for the people who would never consider they could get involved
in the coding.

Also the bottom 2 items are not at all present in the top, like donating etc are. It would
be good to have a link for them, "getting involved" and "beta versions" at the top as well
as buried at the bottom...  OK something has to be at the bottom. ;-)

Blessings
Graeme