Website UI

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed May 8 15:12:43 UTC 2019

Hey Alex,

beautiful design. I like the wireframe logo in the background. I like it.

Just one small suggestion: I find the new page a little busy, and the
major reason is the blog posts and newsletter parts. If you could merge
the blog section and the newsletter box, and put them both in the spot
where the newsletter box is right right, i.e. make it a lot smaller, by
listing only the headline of the blog posts, and make the newsletter
subscription a single line underneath the blog posts list, that would
already improve things a lot.

Putting less things on the page means that there is more focus on the
things that do remain, particularly the Donation section would gain
prominence by reducing the blog and newsletter section.

Ben