Website UI

alex alessandro at thunderbird.net
Wed May 8 05:36:24 UTC 2019

And we got a winner!

With all the wonderful feedback I got regarding the bright variation, I
created a mix between the new and old version by keeping the bright
colors, spending more time in creating slightly more curated decorative
elements, and improved the pace of the content as well as the white
space between elements.

Let's use the logo in the background of the hero area with a wireframe
effect. The current one is just temporary, I will create a dedicated and
more refined version that will blend better.

The rest of the pages will come later next week.
https://presentator.ura.design/en/4b9jmLIB?v=7&s=1&m=preview

--
Alessandro Castellani
Lead UX Architect