Add-on review times at ATN

Qwerty Chouskie asdfghrbljzmkd at outlook.com
Tue May 7 21:41:43 UTC 2019

MinimizeToTray Reanimated still hasn't been reviewed yet.  What's the hold-up?

-QwertyChouskie

On 3/20/19 6:53 AM, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
On 20/03/2019 14:19, Wayne Mery wrote:
Also it seems to me Jorg isn't commenting about the general state of reviews - he only stated concern about the LONGEST wait time, not the average review rate.  People really need to be careful not to generalize about something from a narrow example.

Further to my previous reply, "admin" review is still an issue:

        Add-on <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/queue/updates?sort=addon_name&application_id=18&searching=True&needs_admin_code_review=1>        Type <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/queue/updates?sort=addon_type_id&application_id=18&searching=True&needs_admin_code_review=1>       Waiting Time <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/queue/updates?sort=waiting_time_min&application_id=18&searching=True&needs_admin_code_review=1>    Flags

        dwMailCopy 0.0.10<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/review/dwmailcopy>     Extension       81 days

        ImportExportTools 3.3.2<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/review/importexporttools>        Extension       52 days

        CodeHighlight 1.1.0<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/review/highlightforcode>     Extension       37 days

        Imap-ACL-Extension 0.2.8<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-GB/reviewers/review/imap-acl-extension>      Extension       15 days