? "Set Up an Existing Account" ? -- Re: UI mock-up - Account Setup Rev.2

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:15:22 UTC 2019

Garrafrauns, 4/May/2019 10:15

one more thought on the tabbed style

> I did experiment with that before releasing the first mock-up, but it didn't look
> right visually. Putting emphasis to the tab container creates a weird boxed space
> which doesn't look good. It's also a bit unnecessary since this dialog is really
> small and we don't need to show the user which content belongs to which tab like we
> do in larger sections.
I think if you're not going for the tab area, I believe what I didn't like was the
emphasis of the *selected button* (a blue underline - it looked weak and cluttery) -
could you possibly try something with the button background (light blue or inset
shadow) instead?

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,