UI mock-up - Account Setup Rev.2

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri May 3 15:52:35 UTC 2019

Re-sent as Thunderbird included the full image last time :( :(

This may be "old school" but could you make the tabbed system connect to the bottom
with background color like a tab - I feel it would unclutter the dialog - maybe not
with a gradient like here, but you get the idea:

https://i.imgur.com/90zMnSC.png

Also I think just "/Set up Later/" (without "/close and.../") will be sufficient;
especially if there is a confirmation dialog ("Are you sure? you can set up later
using menu option X" [Setup Later] [Return to Setup])

> This might seems like a bit of a stretch, but I'd like to pursue the idea of having
> a unified "Account Creation Dialog", no matter if the user needs to create an email,
> add a calendar, an RSS feed, etc. The location and experience should be consistent
> to prevent unnecessary learning curves or visual inconsistencies between sections.

+1 ...we might even give this a toolbar button?