UI mock-up - Account Setup Rev.2

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri May 3 15:33:35 UTC 2019

On Thu May 02 2019 11:35:46 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Tanstaafl
<tanstaafl at libertytrek.org> wrote:
> I just threw together a mock-up adding two options and uploaded it to
> the bug above but essentially, it just adds two lines below the
> 'Remember password' option, like this:
>
> [ ] Remember password
> [x] Use only secure settings
> [x] Use same settings for sending mail

Forgot to explain the other option, 'Use only secure settings', although
it is basically self explanatory.

Anyway, while the current wizard does prefer secure, I think this should
be an explicit option on the account setup page, and should also include
a link to a page explaining things - STARTTLS >143 vs SSL > 993, and why
a secure connection is important.