? "Set Up an Existing Account" ? -- Re: UI mock-up - Account Setup Rev.2

Mike Ramey miker206wa at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:16:05 UTC 2019

I'm bothered by the phrase "Set Up an Existing Account".  Why? Because
you're NOT 'setting up an existing account'.  The existing *_email_*
account is _already_ 'set up' and (I assume) correctly configured.  The
user is *_configuring_**_Thunderbird_* to connect to & work with an
existing, working email account.  What about something like:

  * Set Up Thunderbird to:
      o Work with an existing email account
        or
      o Create & work with a new email account

Thanks to everyone who is contributing to this effort!

--Mike Ramey

On 2019-05-01 23:40, alex wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Here's an updated version of the account setup workflow.
>
> https://presentator.ura.design/en/XP9IsbuQ?v=0&s=1&m=preview

[snip!]