Re: UI mock-up - Account Setup

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Thu May 2 13:31:53 UTC 2019

>  Without a mail account Thunderbird it is a pretty poor calendar app.
> Invites don't work.  Either way.

I have never used invites in the last 10 years. Lightning works for me for tasks and events.

If needing a calendar elsewhere on another PC, why would I want to learn a new app that offers more features that I do not need?

Calendar can be ok for use, and users should be able to get there easily, if they so decide. It may not work for you, it works for me, and all I ask is to be allowed to get there easily.

Actually, in a business, there may be reasons to block email on certain PCs but still have calendar (depending on who has physical access to the PC).