UI mock-up - Account Setup

Mark Rousell mark.rousell at signal100.com
Thu May 2 05:02:30 UTC 2019

On 02/05/2019 03:58, Matt Harris wrote:
> Without a mail account[...]

My earlier message notwithstanding, why are we having this debate when
you go on to say in your other message that "I think we should be making
that first run far more broad, offering to import their old profile,
offering to defer mail download on account creation until the user get
to customise server retention and junk management."

If you are in favour of this broader initial profile setup then it is
surely only one tiny step further to allow users to avoid setting up a
mail account entirely if they know they aren't going to need it. :-)

--
Mark Rousell