UI mock-up - Account Setup

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed May 1 16:22:26 UTC 2019

hey Alex,

I'm really happy that things cleared up and that we're mostly aligned :-)

> Another big issue I found is the fact that if, halfway through setting an existing account, the user decides to click on "Get a new email address" to see if that's the correct path to go, closing that secondary dialog resets the previously inputted account info and closes the original dialog.

that's a fair point. I think that could be fixed rather easily by passing along the input, and without changing the order of the dialogs or putting another dialog or choice in front.
--
Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity.