A thought

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Wed Mar 27 08:30:52 UTC 2019

Hi Ryan,

Could you add some basic hg commands to that documentation? For someone using git, hg is very different.

How to check out a matching and known to be working pair of c-c and m-c?

How to see one owns changes?

How to create a patch which can be used in bugzilla to propose a fix/improvement?

Does hg support branches? How can I split off of the working checkout and create my own play area, which I could throw away if no longer needed? How can I switch between different branches?

Thanks,
John