Community and Business Development

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed Mar 27 00:49:21 UTC 2019

Congratulations! This is really well deserved!

I've had several occasions to work with Ryan, and he was not only crucial in the success of the endeavor in question, but also a pleasure to work with.

Ryan has the right vision for the project, and the motivation and passion to drive it.

This is good news not only for Ryan, but for the project.

Thanks for all you did for thunderbird so far, Ryan! I hope it was just the humble beginnings and there's a lot more in the same style to come. And I also hope that everybody will support him, be it within the Council or outside.

Am 26. März 2019 17:36:43 MEZ schrieb alex <alessandro at thunderbird.net>:
>Congratulations!
>
>This is such a great news. I'm looking forward to seeing all the
>amazing
>things that will come
>
>On 2019-03-26 6:36 a.m., Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>> Fellow Thunderbird Fans,
>>
>> It is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Ryan Sipes to
>Community
>> and Business Development Manager.
>>
>> While it has been only a little over a year since Ryan joined us, he
>has
>> shown much passion and dedication for the project. He has lead key
>> efforts that have increased the project’s donation flow and allowed
>us
>> to achieve more than ever before. He is an inspiration for the team
>and
>> has gone above and beyond to advance Thunderbird’s business
>relations.
>>
>> Adding to his role as a community manager, Ryan will assume
>additional
>> duties that will help organize Thunderbird’s business relations,
>reduce
>> our resource usage to increase efficiency, and work with the team to
>> develop key performance indicators and additional reporting. He will
>> also be focusing on developing a vision for Thunderbird, something we
>> all have in our hearts but have not properly articulated.
>>
>> This promotion reflects Ryan’s level of contributions and the
>positive
>> impact he has made on Thunderbird and the community around it. Ryan
>will
>> continue to lead our community efforts and serve as a point of
>contact
>> in case you want to get involved with the project.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Ryan, we look forward to his work!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Philipp

>--
>Alessandro Castellani
>Lead UX Architect

Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity.
--
Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity.