A thought

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Tue Mar 26 17:44:38 UTC 2019

Hey Mike,

Thanks for reaching out!

We also just recently started some new documentation over at
https://developer.thunderbird.net

The Git repo for proposing changes at:
https://github.com/thundernest/developer-docs

Always happy to have someone with a tech background look at the
documentation and see if you are able to follow it and if it makes sense.

Ryan Sipes
Community Manager
Thunderbird