Community and Business Development

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Tue Mar 26 13:36:46 UTC 2019

Fellow Thunderbird Fans,

It is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Ryan Sipes to Community
and Business Development Manager.

While it has been only a little over a year since Ryan joined us, he has
shown much passion and dedication for the project. He has lead key
efforts that have increased the project’s donation flow and allowed us
to achieve more than ever before. He is an inspiration for the team and
has gone above and beyond to advance Thunderbird’s business relations.

Adding to his role as a community manager, Ryan will assume additional
duties that will help organize Thunderbird’s business relations, reduce
our resource usage to increase efficiency, and work with the team to
develop key performance indicators and additional reporting. He will
also be focusing on developing a vision for Thunderbird, something we
all have in our hearts but have not properly articulated.

This promotion reflects Ryan’s level of contributions and the positive
impact he has made on Thunderbird and the community around it. Ryan will
continue to lead our community efforts and serve as a point of contact
in case you want to get involved with the project.

Please join me in congratulating Ryan, we look forward to his work!

Cheers,
Philipp