How to build TB?

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Sat Mar 23 19:19:35 UTC 2019

On 23/03/2019 16:54, opto at optosolar.com wrote:
> I saw the notice concerning treeherder but don't know what to do about it - if I have to look for green B's for my OS, there aren't any for the last months. (Win 10-64). This feels illogical because updates are being distributed, so they must compile somehow.

If you pull C-C and matching M-C, you can build. Mac is currently broken
in automation, I don't know about a local build.

The errors you mentioned indicate that your local repositories are out
of step.

The Windows 10 builds are the ones labelled "Windows 2012". Locally it
works for all of us on Windows.

Jörg.