AW: Home Page Wireframes v3

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Sat Mar 23 16:07:06 UTC 2019

some comments.

Calendar/Lightning is too far down, not visible without scrolling

Personalised email addresses - is that truely provided by TB? Or rather by someone external? - does that belong here? What does it mean?

Cutting out the junk: for a non native reader (at least for me), that takes some time to understand. Probably, because in my language, junk is not something that can be cut out. This might be to colloquial.

Easier to use: searching, tagging, could go there, as well

thanks,
Klaus