AW: Re: Add-on review times at ATN

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Sat Mar 23 12:31:54 UTC 2019

I just want to remind everybody that TB code base is running away from addon authors. It is not like addon authors are leaving despite a stable code base.

We will be using XUL (?), bootstrapped (?), webextentions (?), well, only with webextension experiments (?)???

Recently, someone asked for support for the 5 addons he is responsible of and nobody answered. Even though he is willing to give away money?

The way it is talked about addon authors just doesn't sound friendly or appreciative of the challenges.

my 2 cts,

Klaus

the post mentioned above:

'Will pay you to port my TB extensions to WebExtensions'
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird/CQOYzlkYyk0