Add-on review times at ATN

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Fri Mar 22 21:31:20 UTC 2019

Why just don't transfer ownership of add-on to another willing developer
under certain rules?
Making this up, but something like this:

  * add-on must have open source licence
  * original developer is MIA for lets say more then 6 months
  * ATO/ATN staff tried to contact original developer at least 3 time in
    period of 1 month

After all this, it would be certain that original developer isn't
interested in maintaining add-on and we can transfer add-on to another
interested developer.

Mihovil