Add-on review times at ATN

Geoff Lankow geoff at thunderbird.net
Thu Mar 21 22:00:47 UTC 2019

That's correct, WebExtensions are auto-approved. We're currently
modifying the auto-approval process so that overlay extensions with a WE
manifest don't get auto-approved. (Just like before – the code gets
confused by the presence of the manifest file.)

The latest plan regarding WE experiments is to continue auto-approval,
as a special permission is required to upload them and we currently know
and trust everyone with the permission. That could change though.

GL