Add-on review times at ATN

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:48:19 UTC 2019

Last year I uploaded an addon and realised just afterwards that there was an error... I
had to wait for the first one to be passed and then upload another. I was really glad that
the submissions were both processed very quickly. :-) Maybe in a matter of days!

Could there be a delete button on the manage your submissions page?

Also when it becomes essential to update to MailExtensions there could be a bit of a queue
develop...  is there any preparation for this?

While thinking about MailExtensions, I've been wondering for a while, could I upload my
MailExtensions addon which is working, with a minimum version set at 61? Would earlier
Thunderbird versions ignore the newer version?

Blessings
Graeme