A thought

MJWestkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Wed Mar 20 14:22:30 UTC 2019

Gentlemen;

I've been lurking here for some time. I have offered a couple of
observations individually, however I've not addressed the list as I am
not a Thunderbird developer; my skill set is dated. I am however a
invested user and quite involved system development on other fronts.

If you see it as a value to your efforts I can comment from time-to-time
from an invested user perspective with a 30 year background on software
system development.

Mike

--
MJ Westkamper | WEI Inc.| 379 Middlesex Turnpike | Old Saybrook CT.
06475 | (860) 388-3038