time display

Udvarias Ur udvarias1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:43:24 UTC 2019

As can be seen in my signature below I'm using TB 60.5.1.

I use the 24 hour clock.

I find it rather confusing to have to translate times from the 24 hour
format I use to the 12 hour format the TB and especially Lightning uses.

My system is already configured to display time in the 24 hour format.

Why can't TB and Lightning use thew system information to display the
time in my preferred format, as so many other programs do?

Lacking that, couldn't the 'Preferences' dialog box include a 12/24 hour
format choice?

-- Udvarias Ur This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird
60.5.1 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS. Cette lettre a été générée et
envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.