Home Page Lo-Fi Wireframes v2

Elio Qoshi elio at ura.design
Tue Mar 19 11:00:13 UTC 2019

Hi Matt,

>I do not know if it is relevant,  but I load the wire frame and I get something that is probably 50% to large to display without a left right scroll.

On the top right of your screen you have a "Fit to screen" button which fits the wireframe to the width of your screen.

> Can we also get away from the grey on grey and black on grey which are so difficult to read.  They look pretty,  but uness your monitor and graphic is really u to snuff they are not a good choice to actually read.

It's simply a wireframe for the purpose of working out where the elements are. We are not going into the visuals at this point.

> We need to finally remove the lightning download from the web site.  Some Linux maintainers do not bundle it,  but that is not our problem.
I agree with that!

> WE need to warn folk that those cuttong edges do in fact have blood on them and it is not always plain sailing.
Yep. That's a matter of copy which should be considered later. We are not that stage yet though.
Thanks for your feedback!
--
Elio Qoshi
Founder & Design Lead