Home Page Lo-Fi Wireframes v2

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Tue Mar 19 12:03:55 UTC 2019

19.03.2019 u 12:39, neandr je napisao/la:

>> We need to finally remove the lightning download from the web site.
>
> Also I don't fully understand your concerns here, what is the problem
> to inform the vistor of the page to get some hints about Lightning?
>
> Leave the section.

As much as I don't agree with Matt to remove links to AMO from webpage,
I agree that we should remove Download button for Lightning from first
Thunderbird page.
Leave description and pictures, maybe even "Learn more" link, but remove
download link. It should say it's bundled with Thunderbird, an integral
part.

Mihovil