Home Page Lo-Fi Wireframes v2

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Mon Mar 18 20:19:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

can we have something other then vague "System & languages"?
Something like "Download Thunderbird in different language here" or
something taking much more space "Do you want Thunderbird in your
language? Check out all available languages.", placed next to or close
to download button so it's shown on same screen.

Best regards,
Mihovil