Home Page Lo-Fi Wireframes: It's content time!

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Sat Mar 16 16:00:01 UTC 2019

Sorry if I'm late, but I would like to suggest one more thing that
should get more attention on TB download page.
"Localized versions"

I'm not sure what's history behind building different installation files
for every locale, but if we can't change that and ship all locales
inside one installation package, then we should make it much more easier
to download and notice different locales on download page.

What if user has English browser, English OS language and Croatian
keyboard layout (common case in my country), what language is he offered
on download? I would like to offer him both, English and Croatian
version of Thunderbird, even if webpage is shown in English.

Best regards,
Mihovil