Judging by the website, the project is nearly dead. That's not right...

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Sun Mar 3 06:09:24 UTC 2019

Yeah,I've started on an About page (I expect to create a pull request this upcoming week). Unfortunately, it doesn't help when people volunteer but then drop off. You hate to step on their toes, but eventually you have to.Ryan SipesCommunity Manager Thunderbird
-------- Original message --------From: Chris Ilias <tb-planning2 at ilias.ca> Date: 3/2/19  10:50 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: tb-planning at mozilla.org Subject: Re: Judging by the website, the project is nearly dead. That's not right... Yeah, last year I filed a github
 issue about this.

I'm not sure how github issues get assigned, but it looks like the
person who volunteered to create the page hasn't come back.